Monday, March 14, 2005

Im felling better

Hello everyone. I am feeling better, but I am still congested, Still recovering. This Cold really kicked my ass. But as for my knitting friends Im so sad I didn't make it on Saturday. I really wanted to be there. And I feel so bad I was there to give Rebecca the pattern for the felted bag.
although I did accomplish something yesterday, I went down to my mothers in the Bronx and all my friends were there with there kids. It was so funny. We caught up on every thing. And it was good therapy. But it was also good to see my parents. And Aunt was there from Conn. with my cousin's baby, she was so cute, that was the first time I saw her it was like baby day. I didn't get home till 11:00 I was so tired and I couldn't wake up this morning I woke up at 11:30. And Now I have to go to riverhead to meet up with a lady that has a studio in her home that she designs her own yarn and she spins and dyes it. I cant wait to meet her.
So it's back to assisting on tuesday I have to deal with the doctor all week, and saturday I have a bridal shower can't wait. I have a busy week coming. and one more big thing. ENUFF z NUFF is playing on thursday I cant wait at the DOWN TOWN. for those of you who dont know who they are the were an 80's band they are so great. I cant wait.
And that's that. I have to go and get ready. Bye for now.

No comments: