Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Started on my Marsuprial Bag.

Hey everybody. I Started on the felted bag, and it is so much fun ...
I love working in the round. I Noticed that my stiches on the wooden needles were coming out too loose so I went out and bought Addis Turbo , I think I spent too much on them but I had to do it and im glad I did because it's such a pleasure, I feel like im speeding through and my stiches are so much better. I will take a picture of it in the day time tomorrow to get the true colors of the bag, and I will post it, it's coming out so beautiful....
The freaking snow storm, I was so mad. It wasn't a snow storm I ws hoping I wouldn't have to go into work on Thursday but noooooo . The office was open . All I wanted to do was knit all day and watch movies. ...

Any way Im really tired and I have to get up early and go to work YUCK!!!!!!!
See every one tomorrow night... .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

took ages to find this....next meeting of the knitters who wanna take over long island, you ought to lay down some peer pressure on mother dear so she'll start making something for me

ttfn