Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My secret pal

Ok My secret pal is making me anxious, Im very excited about the mail everyday when I get home from work. I love suprises. When I get home I love going to the mail box, Mark always feels bad when I call him from work and ask him if I got any thing in themail, he hates to say no. But any way I brought my car in to the shop, I really hope it passes inspection, I know I said this in my last post but I don't feel good about this time at shop. I hope they finish my car early I really want to go to the LYS. But I have to see how much this is going to cost me today. I know yesterday was a short post, mark was standing over me watching me write buy more yarn and I was kringing I didn't want him to see that. He would kill me. Hey your only a knitter once in your lifetime so buy all the yarn you can. My dad always said you only live once so make a good one. I love my dad.
Any way I really should go out for a run it's gonna be like 60 degrees today. My boss was a little upset that I wasn't coming today to watch the kids, You know what it's your kids you watch them.... I have things to do today. And it's too nice out to be running around after a 18 month old. Im wiped out after im done there I come home and Im so tired. Im pooped. I don't mean to complain but I dislike people that just have children for the status part, it sucks and that's my opinion on this. If the kids are driving you crazy then you shouldn't of had three.
Alright for now Im on a mission today for sock yarn. Ill post later If I find any.
see you later.

No comments: