Monday, July 18, 2005

I hate the Summer!!!! When it's Humid like it is.....

I have to say it's disgusting right now and for the past four days... YUCK!!!!!
But I guess you just have to deal with it.
Well it's a little less that 3 weeks till Arizona And California! I can't wait. We are going to have so much fun. I not looking forward to the plane but hey.
I am already thinking on what project to take with me on the plane. I started up the fiery Bolero from IW in black , Black goes with everything so I know i will wear it a lot. But I will be done by the time we are ready to go, so I have to come up with a project. I still have to finish my mom's skirt. It's on it way.
I finally got rid of the purple in my hair, what a mistake. It was cool in the beginning but if i would have known haw much you have to keep up with it, I would not have done it. But I am back to normal. Yea! Im happy now. And That about it. Oh Im still waiting for my bopeep yarn Im so mad, it's taking forever. But I have other things going on so im not that mad. I just want to finish another checkered bag and felt it already. It's a gift this one is not for me.
Gotta skoot, I have to think about what to make for dinner, Im thinking chicken Cutlets and some corn and rice. Im getting hunger already. Gotta fly.

No comments: