Monday, December 19, 2005

Crazy weekend

Alright here it goes....
Thursday night After work at 7:00 pm I went to moms in the Bronx mind you an hour ride in, slept over and had a great few hours of sleep in the spare bedroom. I had the bed all to myself and it felt great to strech my legs way over the other side and not have to worry about kicking mark in the ribs. heheehe!!!
Friday morning woke up at 8 am had coffee with mom and off we went Christmas shopping. Got back to moms at 3:00 pm
had dinner at moms and then headed off to Long Island. Got home at 9 pm washed up and fell asleep.
Saturday morning Got up to goto work, came home 2:30 pm . I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open, Mark came home from practice and said lets goto sushi for dinner and for some reason I wasn't tired anymore. I love sushi.
Sunday I got up at 6:30 to shower and catch the train at 7:43 to penn station with mark, we had fun but it seems like nothing opened till12 noon on Sunday, so we were aimlessly walking around till we found a book store to kill time in. So you can imagine how tired I am today after a 9 hour day without lunch.
I cant wait till Saturday. And Sunday when I get to mom and dads. I wonder what they got for me. I think they have a little surprise, Im not sure what it is but I can't wait to open it......
And I can't wait till its all over. Im so done with all the stores. Ican't wait on line anymore.
So I have a few pictures to post. Catch you soon ....

2 comments:

Mary said...

Charisse, you must come back to us. We miss you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN? Mary's right - we miss you!!!!