Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tag im it. Have you ever?

Another one of valeries pop quiz.... I never liked doing these but I don't mind so much now.

Have you ever...?
Smoked a cigar: Yes
Crashed a friend's car: Yes hehehehehe A long time ago, But my bailed me out. It wasn't so bad
Stolen a car: No
Been in love: Yes
Dumped someone: Yes
Taken shots of alcohol: Yes "tequila"
Been fired: no Never
Been in a fist fight: Yes once when I was 15
Snuck out of a/your house: No
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back: Yes
Been arrested: No
Made out with a stranger: no
Gone on a blind date: Yes and I married him.
Lied to a friend: No that I remember
Hadcrush on a teacher: no
Seen someone die: no But saw adead body in person
Been on a plane: Yes Many times
Thrown up in a bar: Ah! Ive thrown up on a bar.lol
Miss someone right now: My parents
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by: No
Made a snow angel: Yes,
Played dress up: Not in a long time
Cheated while playing a game: no
Been lonely: When Mark is in school
Fallen asleep at work/school: yes plenty of times in the dental chair.
Used a fake id: Ohhh Yes.
Felt an earthquake: No that I remember
Touched a snake: never.
Run a red light: Yes, many time in the bronx.
Had detention: Yes
Been in a car accident: 4 too many
Hated the way you look: Yes once in a while
Been lost: So many times, but always found my way.
Been to the opposite side of the country: No .
Felt like dying: When im sick. I hate being sick.
Cried yourself to sleep: Yes when I was younger. Over a boy.
Played cops and robbers: no
Karaoke: Yes on a cruise with my parents, and my dad was booing and saying get the tomatoes!
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't: Yes
Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose: No
Caught a snowflake on your tongue: Yes, frequently
Kissed in the rain: yes
Sang in the shower: Yes, all the time
Made love in a park: No
Had a dream that you married someone:no
Glued your hand to something: No
Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole: No
Worn the opposite sex's clothes: Yes us girls can get away with that
Been a cheerleader: yes in sixth grade
Sat on a roof top: yes
Talked on the phone all night: yes many of times in the past. It's a waste of time
Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone: Always
Played chicken fight: Yes when I was younger in my friends pool
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on: No
Been told you're hot by a complete stranger: I dont remember
Broken a bone: No
Dipped snuff: no I think that mean cocaine Im totaly against drugs.
Lived overseas: no
Ever passed out/fainted: Yea after drinking too much the night before
So dont tell my parents after I let out all my secrets
That was fun....

1 comment:

Knit Spot* said...

Oops! Sorry Charisse - hit you with the big questions twice in a row - LOL! I'll give you a break next time around :) Thanks for playing along.
PS - LOVE the hat!!! See you Thurs