Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mom In Law Scarf!!!


Well I absolutely have no time or business posting right now when I have to be at work at 10:30 and im not even in my uniform yet. But I had to show you this. I bought my mother in law the Happy hooker from Dibbie Stoller because she's big on Crochet. And I gave her some yarn that I have been eyeing for a while and knew it would be a great scarf but I didn't want a regular knit one row purl one row scarf. So Tada!!!!!! She said she did in it in a hour. Wow. I wish I can make a scarf that fast. But any way. I gave her PATONS Classic wool and the colors are noro Kuyeron. I am so glad I get to wear this for the next few days due to the cold weather.
I need to cut this short I have to get dressed. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for MIL gifts =) I want to pick up the DS book at some point, I think basic crochet woudl be a good thing to know =)

Erica said...

Oh, it's beautiful! I love the colors. BTW, I love the new look of the blog. And I'm glad you put up a new picture of you in the profile. ;->