Thursday, May 04, 2006

SWC..... And a sell out.


starting to Rib for three inches on the bottom and then on to the arms and so on. It's really Im coming out nicely and I am very happy with it. I should be done by the time we get back from Maryland Im going to work on it all the way there and all the way back Unless of course something else grabs my attention which there is a very high possibility.
And on to the SELLOUT. I think that's one word.
Mrs. Hollywood Suss Cousins Sold out to AC MOORE. They are now selling her knit kits. That sucks. And they aren't even cheap $29.99 and up. Unless you have the coupon. But yeah I sold out and bought one for my friend that has been wanting to make a bag with the big bamboo handles for herself. Oh Well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet you at MWSF this weekend! NanC and I were just talking over lunch and remarking that you were one of the friendliest and nicest knitbloggers we met all weekend long -- hope you had a safe trip home, and maybe we'll get to meet up "in person" again!

Anonymous said...

man i am glad you guys had fun!
you got an awful lot for 60$ was everything on major sale or something? :D