Saturday, June 10, 2006

Quick Post


Scary kitty. He was just in mid Yawn. Cool picture.
Knitting update. I am almost done with the chic cami, I really want to wear it tomorrow but it's not looking to good, My hands are starting to ache. But I have decided to start a NORO throw that I had seen in the Mason Dixon book last night when I cozied up on the couch with finally. So I looked over at the cubby that I have full of Noro and thought, Hummm I dont have enough of one colorway to make one sweater of something significant, So I thought well why not a very cool Noro blanket, just make up a whole bunch of squares and sew them together. So when I am done with the chic cami and the somewhat cowl that will be my next project. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wendy said...

I hope you will take a picture of it all...