Monday, July 24, 2006

1st sono and no knitting


Well I have to confess I have no desire to knit a thing, I don't know what's wrong with me im hoping im not the only one that went through this. Im afraid if I start knitting a blue blanket it will turn out to be a girl and if I knit a pink blanket it will be a boyyou know how it works But I think mark and I are leaning toward finding out what it is, Mom don't be mad at me ! its gonna be just as exciting to see the child when on that special day. So I just started my 9th week and I feel great the only thing is I cannot breathe at knight and some thimes through out the day, But Im not complaining ill take not breathing over throwing up any day. So the picture is when I was 6 weeks 5 days the head and the body are the same size. This whole thing is so fascinating to me although I can't read any more I think I've read enough, I could have passed the maternity exam for mark. I will keep you posted. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

wendy said...

Pick a neutral color and even if you do find out the sex you'll alway wonder if they read it right so the birth is alway a bit of a surprise still. Also if you know the sex then everyone can bicker about names...always a great family past time.
Oh, by the way I'm mailing you a package tomorrow...have fun and try sleeping on your left.

Anonymous said...

omg - hugs & love to all of you xxx

stitching pooh said...

sleep on your left and try purple or even daring red.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little fetus!!! He/she looks just like you guys!

I usually wait a while to knit sowemthing for friends when their pregnant - it's totally normal! Congrats again!!!!
BTW check out my new blog at littlegreyspeck.typepad.com

Erica said...

Sounds pretty normal (the out of breath stuff). The middle three months are easier.

Don't worry about losing your knitting mojo; it will come back.

People always gave us the "Don't you want to be surprised?" grief. Hubby always answered, "We WILL be surprised, just at 20 weeks, not 40." I thought that was a good comeback.