Monday, January 08, 2007

Second sock syndrome


The other day I was blog surfing and I came accross a whole lot of blogger that knit sock and more socks so I went looking through the yarn bins I have in the attic and I found these and I got right on them, and then im looking through an old knitting bag and I found another sock with the second ball of yarn to start the next sock and I started that one at 3:30 this morning due to severe heart burn and the baby kicking me to no end, I don't think she like the spicy calamari. But 7 more weeks and the shower is this weekend coming I know I shouldn't know about it but I do. you can never keep those things a secret.

2 comments:

Devon said...

The sock is really cute! I am getting motivated to actually post some knitting content. Just posting would be a good start! Yikes, I have been absent a while!

BTW, you looked beautiful in your previous post... I always thought the lack of sleep in the last months of pregnancy were my bodies way of preparing me for motherhood!!

Anonymous said...

Aww. I'm sorry that both the baby and the calamari are kickin'. But the socks are swell and I'm sure it'll be a relief to get those pairs finished up before baby comes.

I like the 3:30 socks. You're really trucking on these!