Sunday, January 21, 2007

After

I have better pictures during the shower I just have to get on the computer, But It was such a beautiful shower we had the best food I was loving the mussels so much I asked for another plate. So as the guests were coming in and placing the gifts in the back area I was dying inside thinking where the heck am I going to put all of this in our house, It was all so overwhelming and very touching at the same time. I was sweating while opening every thing and everyone was so generous it was really really nice. So the next day I was on the floor in our room and Mark peeked in and laughed and said not to move and got the camera and snapped this shot, every thing was all over the place so you could imagine why I thought what I did while looking at the gifts at the shower. Ahhhhhhh! but we found a place for everything and now all the chaos is over for now and stan our cat is settled he was a basket case when all the packages were in the living room he didn't know what to make of it with all the weird and different smells. He's Ok now thank god I was getting worried for when the little one gets here. But I know that will be another adventure. Bye for now I will get the other pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Devon said...

Wow, look at all that baby stuff! I remember sitting on the nursery floor looking at everything and being amazed that I was actually going to use it all! Congrats!!

I have finally posted knitting content! Yea, it can be done. Well, off to finish my felted kitty for my son, very cute
ann norling pattern.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha - you sure have a lot of baby stuff! I'm glad to see that your friends/family are spoiling you right.

Also, I love that blouse you wore to the baby shower. It looks so feminine and beautiful... and great on you. Looks like you had a good time! Yay!