Saturday, March 10, 2007

Life Look over

Very strange to say how having a child really makes you look at things in a different way. The little things really don't matter anymore, But for some reason you become much nicer and more understanding, not that I wasn't before having a child. The most amazing thing is I never Imagined my life would be the way it turned out to be today. you truly look back on your life and it just has so much more meaning and I am very content. All I ever wanted was a simple life and I am right where I want to be.

As for the whole experience, Well not as bad as I thought it would be until she wanted to get stuck and come out another way, Which by then I was so disappointed because I was really a good pusher as the doctor said. But pushing for 3 hours when the doctor said I think its time, I though lets do it I was so scared. But its over and now I have this little bundle of joy. And its the best thing that ever happen to my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous! and Yes! Life as you knew it is over - but the rest is so much better than you could ever imagine!

Blessing on you and your DH and your finest creation!
Missy - Mom to the Empress (And waiting again!)

GinaChick said...

Congratulations to you and your family! She is such a doll baby and just beautiful.

Pixiepurls said...

awe yay! I'm currently 18 weeks prego now, I don't want to rush things but I also can't wait!