Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Not A Nice day for me!!!!!!

Hey !!!! I have been in such a bad mood today, Since I got out of bed this morning. Don't ask me why, I have no idea, All day at work I wanted to kick my boss in the ass. But I got through it. So when I got home I felt a little better. Today was marks last day of his first year in nursing school. Im so happy for him, That's one year down. WoooHoooo!
But I got some progress on the interweave tank top. I have to take a picture of it and post tomorrow, I'm really liking this one it's coming out so nice. I will bring it with me on Thursday night.
So tonight Mark and I watched the new Amityville Horror Movie that came out recently. All Ihave to say is OMG!!!!!!! It was so scary, I had the goose bumps. It has been a while since we watched a movie together, with school an all. But I have the rest of our lives together to watch all the movies to our hearts content. I know this, And Im not complaining. I just wish we had more time together. But it's ok,the summer is almost here.
Well Im tired I have off tomorrow so if anyone is free call me or email me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see that you had an unpleasant day. I hope things were better today.

me myself and i said...

awwww..I am sorry about your day but guess what???? Today is Thursday!!! Woohooo!!! See you tonight!