Saturday, May 07, 2005

A tribute to My MOM!!!!!

My Mother, Thee one and thee only. I love her with all my heart. And for some reason every year when im in the card store I cry my eyes out picking a card for her.
But I have to say I don't know what I would be like if I didn't have her as a mom . The caring sense she has and the warm hearted person, she's so emotional. I guess that's where I get it from. I love her to pieces. And 29 years ago I was in her belly just like in the picture above. She is the best mother a daughter can have. She has been to the moon and back, I only wish to have her strength when I have children and deal with all we have put her through, my brother and I, And My dad. But in the end she's the best And I love her.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM !!!!!! I love You !!!!!
SEE YOU TOMORROW.

No comments: