Monday, July 25, 2005

I love great weekends.

We had such a great weekend. We woke up and had a nice romantic breakfast outside on the patio set, our first table. I laugh because we don't have a table in the house we eat on the coffee table. We went to a back yard party and eat good food and I drank 4 huge, I mean huge glass of the sweetest iced tea you can ever imagine. But it was good.
So Listen to this, Marks friend had a baby 18 months ago and I knitted a beautiful blue blanket made with Cabana and I had so much fun doing it. Yesterday I found out that that's his blankie,she can't leave home without it for him, I was so happy I couldn't believe it, It made me feel so good, I can't wait to knit stuff for my child.
But any way I went to see my mom and help her unpack some stuff they moved and it was a lot for her I felt bad for not being there to help more. But we had a great time I didn't get home till almost 1 am and mark got home right after me which I was happy because I hate being home alone. He went to the City to see the Raspberries play at BB Kings.
So on the knitting front I've been working on the Bolero and im almost done with the right side and then all I have to do is pick up all the stiches around the edges, Im hearing that im not going to be happy while doing it. I don't think im gonna mind it. Im gonna try to finish it today. I woke up early and I have all of today to finish. And mom asked me if I was done with the skirt and I told her I put it off for a day or so. But I have been working on it in between the bolero. Ill have it done before the winter. I promise mom.
Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so miss you - i know you're Thursday have been late nights and stuff but man, it's not the same without you!

Glad you had a great weekend!