Thursday, July 28, 2005

Some weather relief!! Ahhhhh!.

I know Im boring. But I hate titles. Any way I finished my bolero. It looks awesome. I can't wait to wear it on the plane. And that reminds me I have to figure out what Im going to take with me on the plane. I do have plans to start the clapotis with the yarn that my secret pal sent to me. I was reading uo on the pattern for the past few days.
Ahhhhhh! Im leaving next Sunday, Im scared shit. I wonder if im gonna be able to knit anything, Because im gonna be so zonked. We'll see. But were going to Arizona and California. I know I know it's gonna be like a million degrees. But what are you gonna do. Mark might be playing a show in California, which would be really cool I can't wait. Im really interested in Arizona, everyone says it's beautiful there. Especially in the winter months. I wish we were going then but Mark has school so there goes that. But that's really it. Except this weekend im going to my moms and im sleeping over, it's gonna be fun . Just for one night and it my friend Carols birthday so maybe we'll go out. Any way gotta fly. Busy day at work today and I have be there a little early to set up......
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. If you make it to Sedona, you'll love it. Drink drink drink the water and don't forget the sunscreen in all the hurry to pack.

Hint for the clapotis: One thing that helped me with the first section was to keep track of the number of stitches I was supposed to have on each increase row. Once I got those set and made it to the second section I was fine.

Enjoy!