Sunday, July 31, 2005

I've been Tagged!!!

I think this is the first time I responded to one of rebecca's tags.!!! Im Sorry Rebecca,
Idiosyncrasyn. pl. id· i·o·syn·cra·sies-A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies.

1. Im always Checking On this one Little Black hair that grows out of chin. Im to young for this crap, But I learned that my mom had the same annoying hair that happens to her on the same spot.

2. I spend too much money on my hair at the salon to have them get the gray hairs dyed properly, I would use the box but then it would come out too patchy The box color just doesn't cut it.

3. When ever Mark or I open the screen door on our way in the house, I always have to hold the door so the door doesn't slam, I hate in the morning when mark leaves for work and he lets the door slams.

4. When ever im cooking something in a pot that needs to be stirred, I have to watch mark so that he doesn't scrape the bottom of the pot, It drives me crazy because he will scrape it with a metal spoon.

5. When I do laundry and stack the laundry in the laundry bag with the clean folded clothes, I have to carry the bag myself so that the cloths don't fall over and I don't have to refold. I don't even let mark take the bag from me.

I know Im crazy. I can't help it.

1 comment:

me myself and i said...

LOL!! You are not crazy!! Thanks for doing it! I wont be at Panera this week since DH will be in California. Hope to see you next week though. Have a great time on your vacation!!!