Friday, July 01, 2005

Look Mom !!!!!

So I didn't get really far on moms skirt this week because of work. But Im getting on it this weekend, starting today. I will have a lot of it done by the end of this weekend.
I got a package today in the mail From handpaintedyarns.com Great colors. It didn't take long for my order to get here. Im not sure what project to do with them, But It's definitely going to be a felting project,
So I wound them all up and in the midst's of winding I got my hands on the hank that was laying on the coffee table that my secret pal sent to me and wound that up too, Im getting it ready for Clepotis, I've been studying it for the past few days just to get a head start, it's seems a little tricky when you first read the pattern, but once you read it a few times it makes more sense.
Im getting my hair cut tomorrow. I can't wait, I need it so bad and Im taking out the purple soon. But not tomorrow there was no time for the girl that does my color, Im happy, I think im gonna make her cut it very choppy.
And on Monday we are going to marks friends house for the 4th, Pat's back yard party, I can't wait. I going to be very relaxed because I don't have to do anything.
But that's really it, not much to report.
I will post all the pictures later, Hello is down, I wish I can do it now but I can't.
Everyone have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the set up rows can be tricky, but if you pay attention it should be fine. What worked for me was to write down the rows and tick them off one by one and to count how many stitches I should have on each row to make sure I had the right number. I think I started this two or three times, before I got it right.

~~~~ I'm sending good haircut vibes. ~~~~~ Have a safe and happy 4th!