Monday, September 19, 2005

Famous Dave's

All right everyone that hasn't gone yet has to go. I've been there quite a few times. But tonight they had half price wings and a half price pint's for Monday night football so we dug in. Mark, Rob, And Ray, And I and we had a lot of laughs. We always do when we are with the two brothers, They are my favorite out of all of Marks Friends.
Wednesday night we are going to see Clutch @ Irving Plaza and then on Thursday night im hooking up with Mary and Dani for stiches East. I have an exciting week coming Im going to be very busy and a whole lot of fun to go along with it. I definitely have to ask Mark for a couple of extra buck for Stiches. Im so excited Just a quick post I felt the need to tell you guys about Famous Dave's. You have to go............

3 comments:

Mary said...

Every time I drive past that place it is packed. Now I know that I have to go in and check it out. I love good BBQ and wings.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to give a quick greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material.