Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pissed off beyond!

Ok I can understand once in a while we stay late and take on emergencies but every time im there is so not fair. I worked again 10 hours with no lunch. Then after work I went to borders to see about a new knitting book but there was nothing good especially after the holidays. and then I went to the supermarket and bought stuff for pasta with garlic and oil. came home made dinner and just opened the Laptop and I am posting "from my laptop" (mom). I can't get enough of this thing. Thank you so much Mom and Dad!!!!!
On the knitting front, I am knitting up a laptop case from AlterKNITS in Fushia And black Just like my bag That mark bought for me when we went in the city. And it is coming out awesome.
But I really can't complain about work too much I do Have off on Friday, so that means a three day weekend, And I really have to try to get to SnB this week. Im Gonna try my best to get out on time tomorrow night. Any way I need to knit something and feel good while doing so. Talk soon

No comments: