Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ops. I did it again .


I spent to much money. That's about the only thing I spend my money on is Yarn. I can't take it any more. I need to go into rehab.
The new KNIT 1 is out. Its ok, Nothing I would knit except for the passport cover. But I am definitely going to make tempting 2 for knitty. That's why I bought the the Rowan Calmer. I didn't realize how thin this yarn is, and its aran weight. I don't understand that. It looks thinner than worsted weight yarn, Although it is really a beautiful yarn Im gonna cast on for it tonight. I can't wait. But after I finish marks sock. Notice I said Sock. But I Have to promise myself I wil finish his pair of socks. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever you get a yarn buying anonymous group going, let me know. I spent $100 yesterday on alpaca. What the hell is wrong with me?