Saturday, February 25, 2006

The question of the day

Just a quick question.
Has anyone ever taken their knitting to the bathroom with them?
I have for the first time this morning, Not sure if it was the right thing to do, But I did. And while I was in there I was thinking of how many other of my fellow knitters has done the same thing.
Reason being - I have not even touched Tempting and I checked over with Jenn and she is going to dedicate her whole day to completion. Ahhhhhhh! I really have to finish this project, and it's not going to get done if im on the computer blogging. Im turning it off so I don't get side tracked.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

No, but that's only b/c it's really unhealthy.

Mod Girl said...

Um. No.
I did once contemplate the logisitics of knitting in the shower, though - LOL. Imagine what would happen to the yarn! But the thought just makes me laugh!!

stephanie said...

Note, that I said "only." I have seriously considered it. :)

FYRKRKR said...

I'll own up to it. My very first hat. Which is for me and still isn't finished. It is a hodge-podge, but rather cool - I should dig it out..hmmm... anyway. Yes, I did. It was the only place I could be UNDISTURBED while trying to knit on 3 needles in the round. I set it down at all the appropriate times and it wasn't like I was going to block using toilet water or anything! ;)

Wouldn't it be relaxing to sit and soak in a nice hot bubble bath and just...knit....?