Monday, March 06, 2006

SUNDAY FLYING FINGERS TRIP

Well........... Where do I start. It was such a great time to be friends that you have so much in common with. Amazing. Just Amazing. Just warning you before you Scroll down there are many fun and colorful picture so prepare your self.
Elise and Kevin were awesome to hang out and talk with. They are truly great people inside and out. By far the most accommodating Couple I have ever met. Kudos to both of you.
Great trip Great day - that's all I have to say.
I didn't get a chance to take a picture of what I get I have to take a picture of it when I have better lighting like tomorrow morning. The lighting in my house Sucks.
But I will tell you for now.
1. Blue sky Cotton dyes. 3 skewing of like a rusty orange color.
2. Some Organic cotton for the baby bobbi bear.
3. 2 Blue sky patterns, Fitted tank and the pleated skirt.
I cant wait to start working on them. Ahhhhh ! I want to start right now, But I cant I need to finish other things first.
So that was my day in a nut shell, A very big nut shell.

1 comment:

Maura said...

Your pics are awesome! I saved them to my computer. Sunday was a lot of fun. :)