Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Quicky!

Well I guess it's contagious with the running out of yarn for tempting. I had to order some more, I don't know what happened, I thought I was on gauge. I was so close to finishing. So now I have to wait two weeks till it comes in. I rather just order it myself but then I have to spend an extra 5 bucks for the shipping. Whatever! I shall wait.
So I moved on to the Baby Bobbi Bear from blue skys. As of now I am at the Butt part and I was stumped So apparently there are more correction that I found on the blue sky's site even more to what the pattern came with. Drive me crazy why don't you. I have yet to find a pattern that I can sail through. I effffin hate patterns they all suck.
So tomorrow is my day off and I don't know what to do, I know what I should do but the question is am I going to do them or am I just going to sit and knit all day. Im not sure yet. I shall let you know tomorrow morning. As for now I am going to bed. I don't know how I am still up.
Good Night.

No comments: