Sunday, August 12, 2007

Shawl-Collared Jacket.




I finished this Pattern in no time. I used the extra Rowan Calmer that I had for another project, I love Debbie bliss patterns all you have to do is follow exactly what the patterns says and you'll be alright. I love knitting clothes for the little one they are so much fun Im on another project already it's taking a little longer to knit, im using sz 3 needles I seem to be going no where fast.

Well the Balloon fest started this weekend and Mark is on this weekend which sucks I'm gonna have to get used to his schedule ever other weekend. I just might go today although yesterday would have been the better day to go today will be more humid YUCK! I can't wait for the fall I am so done with summer. I need to find someone to go with But everyone is doing they're own thing.
Have a great rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

wendy said...

I love that sweater...it's so great!

Charisse said...

Hello Charisse!!
That is SO weird using that name.
Let me introduce myself.
My name is CHARISSE. Yep. My husband and I were doing something on the computer today and "googled" my name and he just clicked on your name showing me something about the computer and then I realised it was another person with the name, "Charisse".
I am 29 years old and am married and have a 4 1/2 year old son and I live in Australia. I have a disease called Fanconi Anaemia and I also have my own website:
http://charissejournal.blogspot.com
I won't talk and talk about the disease. You can have the option of looking at the website...hehe.
I LOVE knitting. I am not great at it but am trying to knit my son a nice blanket for his bed. So I am very interested in your website.
Anyway, that is me! It is nice to "meet" another "Charisse".
All the best!
Charisse
http://charissejournal.blogspot.com

Lauri said...

Aw Cee she's soooo cute! How've you been? IM offically married now and back in school! its exciting! Maybe I'll see you soon!